QCL Associates LLP, trading as Queensbury Consulting, is a limited liability partnership (registration number OC412213 whose registered office is at 7 Manor Farm Court, Old Wolverton, Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5NN.
Our principal regulators are the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). As we are a multi-disciplinary practice, our services may be overseen by one of more regulators.
QCL Associates LLP maintains compulsory professional indemnity insurance with Travelers Insurance Company Limited arranged by Travelers Insurance Company Limited.
We are committed to providing all our clients with a quality service, however, we recognise that occasionally you may wish to raise concerns with us about the service that you have received and/ or costs incurred in the matter.
In the first instance we suggest that you raise these concerns with the person dealing with your case, who will try to help. Alternatively, you may contact their supervisor and/or Head of Department who supervises the handling of your case.
If you have a complaint which you feel has not been dealt with satisfactory by the member of staff, please contact our complaint’s officer – Mr Richard Naylor.
What will happen next?
(1) Your complaint will be formally acknowledged by way of an acknowledgment receipt letter normally within 5 days of receiving your complaint
(2) The Complaints officer will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve a review of your matter file and a discussion with the member of staff who acted for you and may involve asking you to give further information regarding your complaint.
(3) The Complaints officer will consider whether the matter can be dealt with more informally, for example by telephone / video call or whether a meeting would be required. If so, we will then invite you to a meeting and hopefully resolve the complaint.
(4) Your complaint will be dealt with promptly, fairly, openly and effectively. We have 8 weeks to address your complaint from receiving our acknowledgment letter. Please kindly note that some complaints can be complex and may so take longer to address and conclude within our anticipated response time.
(5) We will normally write to you within 8 weeks to confirm our final position on your complaint and explain our reasons for our conclusion
(6) If you are not satisfied with our resolution, you are also entitled to seek a review of your complaint will the Legal Ombudsman, an independent complaints body. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint, and that either the issue happened within the last 6 years or you became aware of it within the last 3 years. You may contact the Legal Ombudsmen at:
PO Box 6806,
Website - www.legalombudsman.org.uk Tel - 0300 555 0333,
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that making a complaint will not affect in any way the level of service you receive from us and you will not be charged for the complaint handling process.